31.1.08

CoffeeShop & Work....

I'm at Steep&Brew right now working on homework while working at SAFE. Well ok I'm not actually doing homework right now...you got me. I did do a little bit of it though. I only have to get one more thing done tonight. This semester IS so much better than last semester. At this time last semester I was already freaking out. Its so much nicer being able to calm down and relax.

Other than that I did do a lot of the things I said I would today. Went to the Sunroom Cafe for breakfast with Juneau. We were just going to make it a 30 minute get together, but 2 hours later we got on our ways. Good food, good conversation...what else can you ask for. Well, after that I headed over to the SERF to workout some. I got a pretty good 2 hour upper body workout. I pretty much destroyed my body and it felt good. Probably because I didn't work out for 2 days and ate a bunch of bad food during those two days. Body just does not enjoy that....and doesn't know how to handle all of that anymore. I'll go again tomorrow morning, but work on the lower body. Only 2 more months (60 days) until I have to be in pretty good shape and turn in some digital photos to the Rock of my new body. I'll probably do a before and after when it comes to that time. For now you'll just have to wait.

After all of that working out I jumped on the trainers with Dallas and we did a good 1.75 hour workout. Quality is better at this point for me. So there were some good sprints and simulated 10 minute hill climbs. My legs were pretty much fried. And it felt so good. Did some 30 second on/30 second off intervals for a couple minutes. I was hitting about 450 or so for the 30 seconds. Not my best, but I didn't lose too much strength from not really riding for 5 months. I can't wait to ride outside though....that will be a glorious day....and then the temp will probably drop 60 degrees the next day.

Overall it was a good day. Tomorrow I only have 2 classes and will probably workout when I don't have class. Then I need to work at 7pm until 3am. GAH! Atleast I'll have Saturday night off.

Ok well I should probably get back to the homework thing. Oh and I should have some pics from me on the runway up on here in the next couple off days.

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: