31.1.08

Procrastination?....

I sit here at 1 o'clock in the morning thinking about doing homework and not even coming close to doing it. I really don't have that much to even do...but I just can't get myself up to the "challenge". I really want to do well this semester, but I really have to stop all of this procrastination. I think its just because I'm not busy. I need to get myself into a set schedule or something....and probably get another job.

As for tomorrow/today I'll be getting breakfast at the Sunroom Cafe with Dallas at 9:30am. After that I'll head to the gym and get a good two hour workout in seeing that I've been letting my body recover for the past two days..and then I'm thinking about a solid three hour ride with Dallas at around 3. Then it will be work at 7pm to finish the day off. I really need a different job. I want my nights back and don't want to have to deal with my manager anymore. But most of all...having my nights back is the biggest incentive.

I have to work until 3am on Friday night and that seems thats the night things are going on. And then on Saturday when I actually have off Dallas and Mark will be heading home. So looks like I'll be around Saturday night with not much to do. Blah. We'll see what I'll end up doing.

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: