18.1.08

Time to get back to work....

Well, I head back to Madison tomorrow morning. I have a meeting with one of my profs on Sunday, a meeting at the Rock on Monday and start up school on Tuesday...but I don't have class on Tuesdays so I actually start on Wednesday. Thats nice...

Well I was thinking about changing my major to a BS in Natural Sciences. I would only have one class this semester and that would be amazingly easy. However, just today I get an email from the UW foundation. I won a scholarship!?! Its a brand new scholarship just set up last month and I'm the first recipient of it. Where did this all come from? So now I'm going to go have lunch with the people that set it up and the person that told me I won the scholarship. Sooo....that pretty much throws off my plans of changing majors. I can't just accept it and then change. So now hopefully I can get all of my classes to graduate. Sweet jesus...something or someone must still want me to major in Dietetics. I mean I'm very honored and grateful for receiving this award. But now??? I guess I really am suppose to major in Dietetics....

Well Sunday I get to spend the day with Chelsee and Emily. That'll be fun and I can't wait to see them. Still trying to figure out what we'll all do...but I'm definitely thinking some hot chocolate since its suppose to be about 4 degrees and then we may go see Cloverfield. I want to see it just because it seems interesting.

This will be a hard semester. 5 classes, 2 maybe 3 jobs, working out, possibly fit cycling into the picture, set up spring break for the cycling team. Hopefully its all worth it....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: