25.1.08

No Motivation....

....For school that is. Yeah I woke up at 11am today for my 11am class. That always feels good. I thought I missed a quiz, but they moved it to Monday thank god. I just really don't want to do this semester....after 5 years of college I just want to be done. Yes LA or NY is definitely on my mind, but its more than that....

But hey...I did actually get on the trainer yesterday. Today probably won't happen though, because of too much work to do. But yesterday I felt amazing on the trainer. Yeah I only went for 2 hours, but threw in some longer intervals and it went well. Hopefully my power is coming back quickly.

I really don't have too much else to report. I work tonight and Saturday night so all of my weekend nights are blown. But I don't drink too much anymore anyways. God I can't wait for this semester to be over....only 14 more weeks!?!

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: