24.1.08

LA or NY?....

That is the question. I guess NY is more the high fashion/runway stuff, while LA is the acting. I definitely have choices now. We'll know more in March or April when I get more pictures for my book. For the next two months I need to become a little bit more buff and defined. Not bigger though...just buffer. Oh and I have to get rid of the tanlines....

Icon in NY wants me...Asia thinks I have potential....and others have all said similar things. Icon was a new one for me. I guess they just didn't put me on their callbacks because they already liked me and had me down as a yes. And another agency did that too...so I guess I had about 19 or 20 modeling callbacks. Thats pretty good. Means I would have almost been the Most Sought After Male Model. Not trying to get a huge ego here or anything. No matter what it looks like I'm going to be in NY or LA this summer. Craziness....both places I would have never seen myself in. You gotta do what you gotta do....

As for school...I had my hopes up and then they came crashing down. At one point I was able to graduate this semester, the next I couldn't. I've talked to a few profs and they've all said the same thing...."even if you can't finish up this semester, still go out there and follow your dream....you can always come back and finish later." That is completely true...but it would be nice to be done and not have to come back.

Ahhh so much is changing in my life. My director pretty much said you're going to be in LA this summer! I must thank her, because she's been taking care of everything and making sure I make it big. Hopefully everything does go to plan....

Well Gehling is here...I'm going to ride a bike for the next two hours before its off to the gym for me. Yes I do actually still ride my bike. Keeps me in shape and I do hope to do a couple races this spring in the A class...and P/1/2....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: