1.2.08

Race Schedule 2008....

Alright...I'm at work like usual. I did get the work done that I had to do tonight...so right after that I decided to pretty much do nothing relating to school. I really want to still race so I kinda put together at least a Spring Racing Campaign...and this is what its looking like for right now....

23-Feb Collegiate Ohio State
24-Feb Collegiate Ohio State
1-Mar Collegiate DePauw
2-Mar Collegiate DePauw
8-Mar Collegiate Mizzou
9-Mar Collegiate Lindenwood

Mar 14 - Mar 23 UW Cycling Spring Break

29-Mar Hillsboro-Roubaix

5-Apr Collegiate Marian
6-Apr Collegiate Purdue
13-Apr Great Dane #1
19-Apr Collegiate Regionals - MKE
20-Apr Collegiate Regionals - Madison

3-May Baraboo RR

9-May Collegiate Natz
10-May Collegiate Natz
11-May Collegiate Natz

17-May Leeland RR
18-May Wheels on Willy

I really don't think I'll do the Ohio State weekend since its so early and its still going to be pretty damn cold. I'll try and get as many collegiate races in as I can. Hopefully I don't crash though. But I think my first race is going to be the DePauw weekend. And then it looks like I may be doing about 16 races this spring...if everything goes smoothly. After all of that we'll have to see where I'm heading so I'm not scheduling any races for the summer yet....

And looking at that schedule I better start doing that training thing.....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: