29.1.08

Good Day For Recovery?....

I would think so. We're suppose to be getting an "arctic blast" here in Wisconsin today. The range of temperatures today will be +36 to -5 with winds reaching over 40mph at times creating wind chills down to -25 degrees and maybe even less. Great day to go outside....don't you think? Thats why I'm going to spend my whole day inside...HURRAH!


Well...it doesn't look that bad. But it is....

Blah...well, it helps my body recover. I definitely have been pushing it pretty hard at the gym and cycling and getting up for class and walking around everywhere for work. My body definitely hates me right now. So today I woke up at noon, ate a bowl of oatmeal and then went right back to bed and woke up about 3:30pm. You're probably mystified how I could do this on a Tuesday...well I don't have school on Tuesdays (or Thursdays). Three days of school a week is so much more manageable. I'm definitely not as stressed, at least for now, as I was last semester. But pretty much I'm fatigued...so today I do nothing....

But I think I have other things on my mind. Not quite feeling like myself the past couple of days. I really don't know why I'm feeling so down right now. I'll hopefully feel better soon....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: