5.1.08

It's about time....

Yup...I've been relaxing my ass off at home for the past couple of weeks. I've been getting ready for IMTA, which I'm leaving for tomorrow!!! I pretty much haven't updated because nothing has really happened for awhile. I hope I have a lot of good news to talk about whe I get back from IMTA. Model of the year? Actor of the year? We'll see....



So I'll be stayig at the 4 star Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. 7 days of intense competition, networking, interviewing, and fun.

I'll see if I'll have time during my stay to update this thing...maybe some pics of hott girls everywhere! We'll see where this all takes me...I'll know in one week....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

2 comments:

Seth said...

Awesome, dude! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

model of the year? actor of the year? i hope you end up in a STD medication commercial - really, i want nothing but success for you. hurry your ass back - i need someone to train with.