20.1.08

Wow...is it cold outside....

So its 0 degrees outside right now and feels like -11 with the wind chill. I am really starting to hate this Wisconsin weather. After being out in Cali I don't think my body likes this Wisco weather anymore....

I at least got out today. I wasn't able to spend time with Chelsee and Emily because things just weren't working in our favor. That was disappointing. So instead I got out to the gym and then went to the book store to buy my textbooks for this semester. Thing is...I don't have any books to buy!?! Thats pretty sweet if you ask me. That saves me about 200$ right there.

It may sound crazy, but I don't want to spend the night in the house so I think I'm going to head out to a coffee shop and do a little work...get things situated for this semester and just relax there with a nice hot green tea. Riding there is going to suck, but it'll be worth it in the end....

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get on the trainer and do some intervals. I know I'm pursuing this modeling and acting thing, but I don't want my cycling endurance to go down...especially if I plan on doing a couple races this collegiate season. Gotta be ready for something at least.


It would be nice to at least be in this shape again. I think my body will improve exponentially when I get back on the bike...I just need to get back on the bike. And well I need to be in good enough shape for Spring Break too. So theres a little more motivation for ya....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.