11.1.08

My Future....

Ok so the Runway FashionShow put on by Michael Maddox was amazing and it was such a rush. So many guys are here and only 20 were picked for this fashion show. It was such an honor to be apart of that.

All of my competitions went wonderfully and I got 25 callbacks. 17 modeling and 8 talent callbacks. Its actually very hard to get talent callbacks. 1 talent callback is equivalent to about 5 modeling callbacks.

A couple of the callbacks I got were:

- Aspire Management
- Bob Luke Studios
- Rage Models and Talent
- L.A. Models
- Cinq Duex UnCo (Tokyo)
- Cosmopolitan/Team Inc
- Elite Models Management
- Look Model Agency
- Public Model Club (Singapore/Asia/Tokyo)

Well I need to go eat. Awards are tonight with the big awards tomorrow night. I'll be giving another update soon.....

Looks like I may be moving to LA soon and possibly modeling in Tokyo. Things just got interesting....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: