22.8.07

Finally got back on the bike....

Not much to say tonight. I just can't fall asleep at 2am, so I needed something to do.

Well, its been almost 3 weeks, but I finally took the Schwinn out for a ride. The weather cleared up too after 4 or 5 days of straight shitty rain. I went with Dallas and Steamer for just a 1.5 hr jaunt with some hard efforts. Mostly a fun ride. I sucked. The legs were not feeling good at all. I had no power coming out of them and they didn't want to spin. That's what you get for taking that much time off I guess. By the end of the ride, though, my legs felt alot better...they felt better and warmed up with only 10 more minutes left of the ride. Oh well, gotta ease back into it. I fill like I wouldn't even be able to stay with the 3's field...

Friday I'm doing one more research experiment with Markus. Should be fun and interesting. Then on Saturday I'm going to do one loop of the WI Ironman course with Gehling....about 72 miles or so. Get those legs to know what spinning is again. I am excited about training again. I think of next year and what I want to accomplish. I'm inbetween two goals....I don't know which one I want to go with. I'll figure it out soon.

And soon enough I'll have my Frugeri up and running again...hopefully before school starts. In 2 weeks! Thats craziness....but I kinda can't wait. I want to be busy again...and out of the house alot.

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: