4.8.07

A Bad Day On The Bike: Green Lake Criterium.....

I wasn’t suppose to race today. Why I did when I had bad feelings about todays race, I do not know. There was just something about the course that I was “scared of”. It shouldn’t have been that hard of a race, but it was already in my head...so I was going to be doing horrible.

There weren’t that many riders at this race, because it was further up north. But Rock racing still showed up and other big names. The race started and was single file for 3/4th of the race. It was amazingly fast. My legs did not want that today and the course was still not right for me. I was shelled 25 minutes into a 2 and a half hour crit. I was not happy with myself...but a lot of others were shelled earlier or with me. It just was not a good race today. But now I should be good to go for tomorrow seeing that my legs should be fresh....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: