12.2.08

Sickness....

Yup I'm sick. Gots me a sore throat and I'm fatigued. So that always feels great....

I studied only 4 hours for an exam that was today...and I started studying today for it. I think and hope it went well. Now I have to start a take home exam for MHR. Yeah I was suppose to start it tonight...but the sickness and already taking an exam threw that idea out the window. Hopefully I can finish it before Thursday night though since I'm heading to Chicago on Friday. Oh and I have an audition for a independent short feature film on Sunday too!

As for racing this season...I will not be racing for Get A Grip. I thought things over and I really don't know where I'm going to be this summer, so I can't really commit myself to the team. So I'll be riding unattached this year. I've ridden without much help for years, so it won't be that much different. But I'm still racing and training. I've been training alot more lately...and I'm starting to feel the strength go up again. I think I'll be ready for Spring Break...and then after Spring Break I should be pretty good to go again.

Well...I'm going to keep up my procrastination skills and not start that exam tonight. Doing it later will definitely suck...but oh well....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: