7.2.08

Coma....

And thats what I just woke up from. Dallas came over tonight and made pasta salad, ribs and flank steak, bread and brie, green beans and asparagus. For dessert we had sorbet and cookies. We ate at 6:30...and I had way too much to eat and went into a coma at 8. I woke up at 12:30am. And now I can't go back to sleep. Its probably going to be a long night. I really needed to get a bunch of homework done too. Oh well...it was a good time and the food was delicious.

As for today...I hate Wisconsin. Only in Wisconsin will it be 40 degrees with snow starting to melt one day, then 38 with rain the next, and then a blizzard the next day with 8-10 inches of snow. Every school around the area, even UWW was cancelled...but not UW-Madison. But SAFE services was cancelled tonight because the buses and the cabs stopped services at 7pm. I was going to be the only one in the office from 7pm until 3am dispatching cabs, but then I didn't have to come in. AWESOME!! I need the money and tonight would have been easy, but it was nice not having to be stuck in an office for 8 hrs answering phone calls for 8 hrs.

Tomorrow I have no class so I'm grabbing breakfast with Dallas and then if my shoulder is up to it I'm lifting at the SERF. Then I'll be getting on the bike for about a 2 hour ride with some intervals...I want to ride outside. Then its a night of homework to make sure I get everything I need to get done before Friday.

Friday I need to pick up some ingredients, because I'm making tiramisu for our IMTA reunion on Saturday. So busy right now....

Oh and I'm still trying to find a second job....

Almost 3 weeks down...only 12 left. GAH....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

1 comment:

bathmate said...

I feel it !
http://www.bathmateus.com

Best site !
gooooooooood post !!!!