9.2.08

FFS/Tiramisu....

Yesterday was Freezing For Safety. A whole bunch of us go out to the middle of Library Mall by State St., ride our trainers and yell at pedestrians to give us money. This money will go to the Safe Kids Coalition...they will buy helmets and car seats for children and families that can't afford them. I was out there for a total of 4.5 hours. That was good enough for me, since I haven't really had the motivation to actually get on a trainer. But my power is still up there. So thats good...I won't suck too much at the start of this collegiate season (my last one at that).

I had to take a break at hour 2 to get to class. I just went in my kit. Well as you know my classes are about 97% female. Hurrah for dietetics! One of the girls right behind me said that I looked really cute today, then she asked me to stand up because she wanted to see my ass. Well ok....that was fun.

When I got home I ate alot and passed out at about 9pm. I awoke at 1am from my roommates screaming at video games. So I got up and went and ate some more. I pretty much passed out again right away and woke up at 10 this morning.

Dallas and I went shopping for some groceries today. I made tiramisu for the IMTA reunion being held tonight. That'll be a fun time. Hopefully my tiramisu is a hit.

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: