30.9.07

What did I do today?....

....well, first off Mark and I stayed up until 3am watching Clue (1985) and Bulletproof Monk. Yeah, it was bad movie night for us. We decided to say screw you homework and did none. So then today...my super exciting day...I got up at noon, ate breakfast/lunch, sat on the couch and then past out again until 4:30pm. I then sat on the couch and watched America's Funniest Home Videos. Good times.

I finally got to the coffeeshop at 6pm to start doing my homework...which I should have been doing all day. Sat there for about 3 hours doing multiple quizzes and studying for NS 510. Then...we (Steamer and Gehling) checked the weather, cuz it started to lightening and the wind was getting a little strong. Well, there was a big storm coming so we decided to haul ass home before we would get soaked. And now its raining.

I will probably be up for awhile tonight trying to learn a crapload of stuff. But Mark and I will probably put in a couple more "bad" movies while doing homework...we'll see if we get stuff done.

Oh and I've been denied by two teams so far...but I understand why. One is only a Pro/1 team only and the other one pretty much had their roster set in July. So I've learned a couple things so far. They given me some good tips and now I know for next year...get my resume out in June for the 2009 season. Oh well...I'm still waiting on 3 more teams' answers.

Time to learn some more of this shit....



And this....



Yeah...my life is boring. I'll have an interesting post one of these days soon....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: