9.9.07

My 100th Blog....

Yeah 100th blog...craziness, I know....

So its 2:10am and I'm at work. People are retarded on weekends. I really don't enjoy talking to drunkards that don't understand why they can't get a "free" ride. The night will be done soon, and I'm exhausted. I walked pretty much the whole shift...from one end of the campus to the other end and then back again. Yeah, thats a lot of walking. Now I'm helping the dispatcher with all the dumb people out there....

Tomorrow I'll be doing a little bit of shopping and hopefully getting in a ride and some homework. So it should be a nice relaxing day.

As of lately I've been running alot. I've been doing the Parcourse over by the Nat. Its a 2.5 loop with 18 exercise stations. You run between them and then do the exercise. I believe its for ROTC people. Its hard as hell and Tanner Gregory has been pushing me pretty hard. I'm definitely getting stronger and faster and I'm definitely seeing a difference in my body....and I think the running has been working for my cycling. The other day I went out on a ride and was able to push it harder than I ever have on the flats. Its interesting...or maybe my legs know what its like to be "fresh" again after not touching a bike for a month or so.

If you want to know where the parcourse is and want to be crazy like me here's the map to the course:

http://www.recsports.wisc.edu/nat/parcourse.pdf

Well, sorry that this post was a little boring and didn't have much substance, but I was kinda bored and had nothing to really do. I should have more important and exciting updates to come soon...and hopefully some pics too. Who knows...I may buy a camera tomorrow while doing all that shopping....

Ciao ciao...
Waitey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on numbnuts, you're riding this 100th blog post a few days too long. What's up with the chica? How fast are you going to be next year?

Seth said...

Question mark on coming up to Madison anytime soon. I've got company this weekend and then I'm racing the next two. So we'll see.

Hey, at least one of us can run. Stretch well!