4.9.07

The Start Of My 5th Year....

September 4th, 2007 begins my 5th year as a college student. I'm kind of ready to be done with this school thing...even though I want to go back many more times for many more majors. Kind of an oxymoron. Even after this year I have one more year left and then a 900 hour minimum internship somewhere in the U.S. Then I have to take an RD exam. Three more years before I can even start a real life job. I don't know...if I get a really good contract deal after IMTA I may take a bit of time off of school. But to be serious...I don't think I could just quit school. I need some type of backup, just in case.

Well, my classes for this semester are as follows:

Food Sci 437: Food Service Operations
Food Sci 438: Food Service Operations Lab
Nutri Sci 510: Advanced Human & Animal Nutritional Biochemisty
Ed Psych 301: Human Learning
Stats 301: Intro to Statistics

Its actually turning out to be a not so hard schedule. I think the hardest class will be Stats 301, because I hate Stats so much. I'm done at noon or two everyday.

With all of this I'm going to start taking some more classes at the SERF this semester. I'm going to start taking yoga, powerflow (a pilates + yoga class), core crunch and I think I'm going to start swimming once a week. And I'm starting tomorrow with the classes....not all at once of course. Oh and don't worry...the cycling is still in there as well. Most of these classes are in the morning, so biking will be all afternoon....

It'll be a busy semester....a lot is happening and a lot is on my plate. I like it though. I still want to take some more trips too...

Ok off to the SERF now actually to meet up with Tanner....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: