29.9.07

Lookin' Good....

I took a day off the bike today to recover from the previous 3 super hard rides. I was going to make sure to be recovered for the CX race at Lapham Park tomorrow, but I didn't have enough time to get all the parts I need to get a fully working CX bike. I'm bummed, but at least I know that I'm racing next weekend. So looks like I'll just be going on a longer ride tomorrow to start the base miles....kinda depends on how much homework I get done....

So instead of the cycling thing today...I did the photo shoot thing. I went to the same photographer as I went to last year and he remembered me. But this time, he liked what I did even more. He even had to tell me that he was "going to shoot the shit out of me today". It was awesome. I definitely went out of my comfort zone. The pictures were much more intense and looked amazingly better. I don't look anything like I did last year. You'll see a couple of the photos soon enough...I'll get them in about 2 weeks, maybe even sooner! So I won't go into details until later about outfit and everything.

I guess the europeans are going to just eat up my photos, because I have an "androgynous look"...which makes me look European a little bit. Don't take that the wrong way...its a good thing in modeling...and thats good for me, if its good for modeling.

Crazy thing though....I have to get even better. Workout more, watch the diet more...its a crazy life. Cycling and modeling. And just think I want to go P-R-O in both. I think I have a good chance for both. You've got to try the P-R-O life to know if you like it or not (So true Seth Meyer). I think I'm going to enjoy it....

Well time to study how fatty acids, carbohydrates and proteins are catabolized and anabolized in the body. Yeah I know, you're jealous....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: