26.9.07

Coming Into Form A Little Late....

So since I've been getting back on the bike, I've noticed that I'm stronger. I've been tearing off some legs. I've been able to go harder for much longer. Still have no sprint though. Maybe after taking 1.5 months off the legs are fresh and want to spin. That would have been useful during the season. I've definitely missed the bike and it has made me think about next season. I'm trying to decide on teams for next year right now. I'll probably send my resume to a couple this weekend. I really want to get on some type of development (pro) team...so if any of you have any ideas, please tell me. I want to grow into a better cyclist and improve into the high ranks. Be able to do more NRC races and more stage races. So yeah, if you have any opinions, do tell.

CX this Sunday in Oconomowoc and then Fall Fling RR on Oct 6. I want to show what I have at these two races. I'm staying in Cat 3 for CX and then upgrading if I win. After that all happens, winter training starts hardcore with CX on the weekends for some intensity.

I need a team for next year....

I hate school...thank god I graduate Dec '08....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: