7.2.06

Not Much...

Today was kinda a boring day. 4 classes at 1.5hrs each (except for Italian which is 50 minutes). It was class from 10am until 1pm. Had lunch. The cooks here make the best tomato soup I have ever had. And then for the main course it was roast beef, potatoes and broccoli in olive oil. God its good. I'm trying so hard not to gain weight here. I'm staying the same weight though. I need to start getting that down...grrr. Right after lunch I played soccer. I don't quite know why I signed up for the villa soccer league. I don't even like playing soccer. I enjoy watching it, but I would rather ride my bike. So I played soccer for about 45 minutes. Our team lost 11-5. Yeah we suck, but we don't have anyone on our team that plays soccer. So us getting 5 goals was pretty good. One thing I learned is that I suck at soccer. I can't shoot, pass, or dribble the ball at all. I didn't make a single goal, but I had a couple good assists, I think...I don't quite know soccer lingo.

After soccer I really wanted to go on a bike ride, but I didn't have time. I had to go to Esselunga and the pharmacy before my 5pm class. I had to go get some passport photos taken and get a sterile cup for urine. I got the passport photos easily...I gave my little smirk for the picture. Its pretty hott. But then I had some trouble getting the sterile cup. I got in the pharmacy asked for it and they looked at me all confused. Then one said take a right out of here and go to the brown building on the left. YEAH..Thanks a lot...very helpful...whore. I went back to the villa to talk to my Italian prof. about what to do. She gave me what I need to say. So tomorrow morning I have to go back to the pharmacy and get a god damn cup for my urine..grrr.

During the night I didn't do homework again...I believe that makes it 10 straight days of not doing homework. Oh well. I just sat on the computer downloading funny stuff and talking with friends. We're in Italy. We shouldn't have homework anyways.

I have my stress test tomorrow at 10:30am. And right after that I'll go to the bike shop, get my license and then go on a ride and meet up with the team at 1pm. I really want at least 4 hours of riding tomorrow. If I need to get back for my 5pm class, then so be it.

Ah, a short blog entry...I enjoy this...happy training...

1 comment:

Sarah Lukas said...

It was good hearing from you- Geo told me that you were in Italy, which is definitely awesome. It sounds like you are getting in some awesome riding out there too. I've gotten some stuff outside, otherwise it's the dreaded trainer...I'll check in time to time on your blog, see how you're doing. Take care over there-