26.11.06

So. Much. Food....


Turkey, mmmmm.....a lot better than this crap....


Gross....

Its been a good break. I really wish it wasn't over because I could definitely use more time off from school. Only 3 more weeks...and then 4 finals and I'm home free for a month.

Last week I started my second week of base. I put in 15 hrs, which I think is good for me. I can definitely feel a change in my fitness already and I'm liking it. It'll be another long week of riding again this week and I can't wait.

Also last week I made it to only 1 of my 5 classes. Good thing I have lecture slides from 2 of my classes and they just spell out whats on the slides....very boring. I just couldn't wait until break...don't worry I still have A/AB's in all my classes. I'll have to go to all of my classes for the next 3 weeks though...and STUDY. I want Winter Break now!

Well, Thanksgiving was awesome...so much food and too much fun. I got home on Wednesday night at around 9pm. Got a call and went right out to the bars. I didn't drink too much...but it was a late night. Thursday (Thanksgiving) I helped my mom cook the dinner and kinda just lounged around all day. Dinner came and the family came over. I ate so much food...passed out and then woke up and ate some more. That's pretty much rediculous if you ask me. The next day I went on the Point Brewery Tour with about 10 other friends...toured the place and then got some samples...good thing was...one of our old friends was giving the tour, so we definitely got our share of the samples. After that we went to the Wooden Chair for some delicious breakfast type food. I went for a 2 hr bike ride outside of Point (Haven't done that in forever - its also hunting season and its scary...didn't want to get shot). After all of that I went over to a friends house for some pre-partying and then it was time for the Point Bar Crawl...my god!! My whole graduating class at SPASH and the years before and after mine were there as well. Pretty much all of SPASH was out...shows you what there is to do in Stevens Point. I mean we do have 32 bars in a town of 24,000. Stayed out late again and then just passed out. It was really good seeing everyone again. I've missed a lot of people...some definitely not.


Me and a couple of my really good friends....

On to Saturday....I woke up a little later and then just relaxed for a little bit. I got on the trainer at around 2pm, got off at 3 and went for an hour ride outside. I saw one of my teachers from high school out on my ride so I stopped and talked to him for a bit. I finished up my ride outside at around 4:15 and then got home and went back on the trainer for another hour. So I got in a good 3 hrs on Saturday. I went over to a friends house to show her and her parents my modeling pics and then we frosted some ginger bread cookies. It was really good seeing her again and her parents. I got back home and should have started my online lectures for the exam I have on Tuesday, but I instead fell asleep. I wanted to get up at about 7am to start them...but I instead slept. I'm really not that worried about the exam.

Today Mutti and I went to a couple stores back in Point before heading out. People on the road suck ass. I really don't like people I remembered today. One person tried to run us off the road for no aparent reason...we looked over while honking and I just saw a smirk on the guys face and even his ugly wife's face. I wish I was the one driving when that happened. Well, we did get back to Madison safely. I dropped my stuff off and Mutti and I wanted to go see what the new Trader Joe's was all like. I really like that store...and everything is soooo cheap!!! It's also only about 5 blocks away from my house. After that we went over to Panera Bread for some dinner. I was brought back home and started my online lectures.

I just finished my lectures about an hour ago...its midnight now. I'll have to study the old exams tomorrow and then I'm off to Minneapolis for the night and then have to go to a casting call at 9:30am on Tuesday. I'm going to an Aveda Hair Show Casting Call. I really hope I get the job. If I do the Show happens Dec 12th to the 15th. I'll get a pro haircut, have a photo shoot and a video shoot. Pay is amazing!!! I'm not going to say how much though.


Maybe I'll be able to put these good looks to use soon....hehe

The thing that sucks....I also have the exam on Tuesday evening. So I'll be in Minneapolis in the morning and then I have to drive back 4 hrs to Madison...hopefully in time for the 5:45pm exam (Which I'm able to drop anyways...so if I do miss it its no big deal, but I kinda don't want to miss it). Then I have to go work at SAFEwalk until 3am...which is going to suck big time seeing that I have class at 8:50am the next morning. But I'm excited about the casting call and thats all that matters.

I'll let you know how everything goes...

Ciao ciao...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never wrote how the 150-200k HHH ride went.... was it tough?

Waite For It said...

Yeah I didn't do the HHH ride...I didn't want to burn out my legs before the CX Champs. So I instead went on a 2.5 hr spin that day. If you want to know what it was like read Ryan Baumann's blog...sounded like a hell of a hurt day...

Ryan Baumann said...

Jamn. Or should I say damn...?

More oppertunities to HHH it up will occur once per month from now on. It will happen in December here if it gets warm enough one day. January will be skipped due to training elsewhere in the USA. So next for sure HHH ride is February. Join us.

I figure U23 Natz RR is 175km of hills, so doing 200k of steeper hills for training is good.