14.11.06

Ugh......

Long weekend.....lots of drinking....too much drinking....


Mark and I on the ride back home....

It was a good birthday weekend though. I went home for Mutti's birthday which is Nov. 12th. Friday and Saturday were very nice and relaxing days. And then Geo, Mark and Ash came up Saturday night to go out to the bars with Mutti and I. Mutti was only going to stay out until 10/10:30....well at 2:30am she's still out partying with us. It was great. The next day we went to Shooters for brunch and then I was off back to Madison. Really nothing else happens the rest of the day...I slept.

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday...god damn thats a lot of birthdays. Soon enough I'll be 30 or something...well actually I hope not. Went to class, then it was work, went to the gym for a bit, and then it was time to go out. There wasn't many of us or too many people out at the bars. Thats what you get for having a b-day on a weekday. But it was a good time...however...now I feel fat and sassy. So after this weekend...I'm going to put a hold on drinking. I'm not going to go to the football game on Saturday just to stay away from the drinking.

Maybe I drink too much. If I want to do well next year in the cycling realm I'm really going to have to start focusing. So step 1 is to get healthy and stop that drinking. I've been going to the gym for the last 2 weeks and I'm definitely feeling and seeing results. I'll probably start base during Thanksgiving...or just possibly this weekend cuz I'll be done with exams and quizzes for a bit. We'll see....

Oh and that girl thing....yeah....not my type. I've figured out its a two week process. It takes two weeks to finally get the real look on the person. Well...she's not my type. There were a couple things that annoyed me. She was kinda trying to manipulate me...I've been manipulated before when I was new to this whole dating thing...but not this time. I know its a small thing, but she wanted me to stop saying "ciao ciao". Her excuse "its too predictable". Isn't good bye predictable? I'm not going to change myself for someone. So I'm definitely staying single. She would be a better friend anyways. Thats the report on that. And as Gehling said..."I need a sweeter girl". (Thanks for your wisdom Jaco)

Ahh....I think its time to learn 3 weeks of Bacteriology lecture in about 12 hours. Should be fun.

Ciao ciao

1 comment:

Ryan Baumann said...

Prepare yourself...HHH ride this weekend. You've been warned. Saturday 8:30am leaving Madison. Hells yea.