15.11.06

Time to give Thanks?....Almost.....

Ah the weekend and then the extended weekend is almost here. I really only have a quiz to go on Friday. And then I'm done for Thanksgiving. I do have an exam on the 28th right after I get back from home, but it'll be easy...nothing to worry about.

Got my classes all worked out for next semester too. I'll have Tues and Thurs completely off. Good nice rides those days. Mon and Wed sucks ass....but I'll be able to put in a couple short hard rides in there somewhere. And then Friday I'm done at 11:50...enough time for the collegiate road weekends so thats perfect.

Went on a ride today...just 2 hrs....thats all I had time for. I'm loving this warm spell we're having...too bad it'll probably be gone soon and then trainer time. I also got to the gym today....worked some upper body. This weekend will be the start of the long slow rides. And I'm starting it off with a 5-7 hr 150-200km day on Saturday. I guess Baumann is doin' the Horribly Hilly Hundred (HHH) route. Then on Sunday it'll be the last cross race of the season for me. The Wisconsin CX State Champs race. I hope I can show myself that I still have a little something seeing that my legs are finally not kicking me in the nuts.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving break and then Winter break. It'll be so nice not to have to do anything other than ride. Get the legs back into shape....kick a little bit of Baumann ass. j/k Baumann...I'm going to crush you. I hope... I just want to get back to the form I had at last years Superweek....just stronger....


Look at that pretty bike....I think someone lit it on fire, beat it with a baseball bat and left it for dead....how the hell am I riding that POS???

Geez...I'm on a role with all these posts...how long do you think that'll last?

Ciao ciao....

No comments: