14.3.08

SpringBreak....

In about 15 hours I will be on my way to NC for spring break! I finally finished the last bit of homework/examination-ing I had to do. Finished at about 1:15am. I want to punch procrastination in the face. I just want to go ride my bike and hopefully get strong again.

Last weekend at Mizzou sucked for me. Yup I did lose a lot of endurance. I still have my power, just no endurance. I got dropped both races. So I'm going to ride a shitload in NC and then take the next week completely off. Hopefully I'll be a little better after all of that...and then it should be warmer and we can ride outside again.

Ok well I'm going to head to bed. Gotta wake up really early because I haven't even packed yet and my stuff is being picked up at 9:30am....the same time that I have to be at the Rock Agency for an audition. Gah I need to memorize some lines....

Good Night!

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: