6.3.08

RaceTime....

Alright...this weekend will be the first time since August that I'm racing my bike. It will be interesting. I think it'll be tough, but not horrible. I'll hurt, but it'll get my fitness going again. I'm probably not as strong as the field, but I'm still going to go out there and get some work done. If I can't get in a breakaway I'll try my best at getting one of my teammates to get the V.

Here's the race description for Mizzou. A 60 mile hilly road race to get the legs going again. Then Sunday is a nice technical crit. I have a feeling I'll do better in the crit than in the RR. But we'll just wait and see.

Then this week I hope to get my training up a little bit and then go all out and rip my legs off during Spring Break. Week off and then racing again. I think that'll be good enough to stay with the big boys.

I hope I can bring you a good report when I get back from this weekend....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: