1.3.08

MillerTime....

Well I'm doing 1000 times better. Sickness is pretty much gone...I just have the lingering cough/clearing of the throat that ends every cold. No more dizziness, no more fatigue. It just took about 5-6 days laying in bed doing absolutely nothing but sleeping and eating. Thank god its over...and just in time....

Thursday I finally got another modeling gig. Just fresh off my death virus I got a job with Miller Brewing. I was just an extra, but it was for a type of commercial. I just had to act like I was having a good time at a party. They put a Miller Chill in my hand and two beautiful girls next to me. "Have a good time"! That was pretty much it. I got paid to flirt and drink a beer. And the pay wasn't that bad either. And lets just say that models are very open about everything. It was a blast. I definitely want this to be my life and job. Well not just flirting and drinking beer...the modeling.

These next two weeks will be pretty busy. I need to do a couple intervals on the bike before my first race of the season next weekend in Mizzou. I can't wait to race....its been awhile. And then its Spring Break....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: