27.6.06

Summer cleaning and modeling....

Woke up today and found out that we need to clear everything out of our living room by tomorrow. A little later we need to clear everything out of the fun room because they will be totally redone w/ new insulation and walls like the living room. After that we'll be eating out for a while as our kitchen is getting a makeover also. So today I finally started cleaning my room a litte...which I should have done a long time ago. Craziness....sometimes I feel spoiled in this house and that I don't deserve it.

Well, I have my interview for the Rock Agency in an hour. I've done all I can do to look as good as I can. I've always been good with interviews so that part will be easy. I just need to be what they're looking for. I hope I don't have too much competition either. I want this bad. Lets see how it goes. Wish me luck....

Ciao

1 comment:

Sarah Lukas said...

Best of luck, boy!