26.6.06

Pasta Carbonara....

I really miss Italy. I need to start making some Italian dishes. First on the list Pasta Carbonara. Its actually pretty easy...all you need:

For the Sauce:
6 egg yolks
Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
Heavy Cream
Bacon

Then you just need some fettuccini pasta. Cook the noodles like usual.

Mix the 6 egg yolks together with the parmesan cheese and 2 cups of heavy cream. Cook the bacon in a pan until crispy. Turn the heat off and add the mixture to the bacon (if you leave the heat on it will curdle the eggs, we don't want that). The heat from the pan and bacon will heat the sauce. After the creamy sauce has thickened, turn the heat on very low and add the cooked pasta to the sauce and heat. Finish the top off with chopped chives and enjoy.

I can't wait to make that. I think everyone at MGM will enjoy the meal. You should try cooking it too.

I don't really have much else to say...other than I can't wait until my interview at The Rock Agency tomorrow. Also tomorrow Dallas and I are planning on a 4 hour ride. Should be a good day tomorrow.

Ciao

No comments: