6.7.08

Superweek 2008....

I've finally registered for my races for the 2008 edition of Superweek....

Races:
7/17: Tim Hart DDS/Rainbow Jersey Shorewood Criterium
7/18: Ripon Red Hawk Criterium
7/20: Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Grand Prix of Cycling
7/21: Pharma Pacific Tour of Holy Hill
7/23: Whitnall Park Criterium
7/24: Racine.org Criterium
7/25: Chase Food Folks & Spokes
7/26: The Great Downer Avenue Bike Race

Those are at least the ones I've pre-registered for...you never know...maybe I'll do a couple other ones. But even that will be a pretty hard schedule against all those Pro/1/2 racers. I just hope to have a couple decent finishes. I guess I should start getting strong again....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you get bored ... look for pix of yourself on my web page: Peloton-Pix.Com

I'll be shooting all races from now until the end in Whitefish Bay!

JDub
Milwaukee