12.6.08

Change of Plans....

Ok first off I should let you know how I did at Leelanau and at the State Champs ITT.

Leelanau: Fucking hard....popped off the back. Made it to mile 90 and dropped out due to time cut. First UCI race. Over 160 starters...only 48 finished...didn't feel too bad about that.

ITT: Super windy. It hurt...alot. Placed 8th in the P/1/2 and 20th overall on the day with a time of 55:22.

Now I'll be heading to the State Champs Crit in Ripon this Saturday and I'm thinking about heading to Stillwater, MN to partake in the Cat 2/3 crit at NVGP. I'd like to try out that Chilkoot Hill Climb. 24%....ouch...yet awesome?!?!

And it looks like I will not be doing the Tour of Ohio this year...instead I'll head over to Grafton/Milwaukee area for the races that weekend. After that I think I'll be joining Dallas for the GRABAAWR. I'll just do the first 4 days back to Stevens Point, but that still means about 400 miles and then I'll continue training that week. Good build up up to Superweek.

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: