9.5.08

Collegiate Road Nationals 2008....

Well after a 14 hr car drive and a night in Lincoln, NE we are finally here in Fort Collins, CO! Lets just say that I-80 is the worst road in the world....that road is too fucking long....

I don't have too much to report. Tomorrow is the TTT and we go off at 9:18am. We all have aero equipment and the bikes are pretty much set to go. Our team is It's a 12 mile out and back with a 1.8% gradient uphill for 5 miles and then we turn around and go down that same gradient. Hopefully we place well.

We also pre-rode the RR course. Yeah thats going to be hard. As of right now I'm not in the RR, but we'll find out tomorrow if I'll be able to jump in as a 5th man for the team. I hope I'm able to...its a hard course, but its a fun one with some pretty steep climbs. Nothing that we haven't seen in Madison though...maybe just a little longer.

Its late and we are getting up early to be at the TTT course at about 7:30am. Time for bed. More updates later and probably some pics if this internet is fast enough....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: