3.7.07

Is that a powertap?....

Yup...so I finally have my Powertap SL. Just got it yesterday and installed it right away last night. Today I tried it out on a 2.5 hr ride. Pretty sweet. Yeah, I don't know any of my zones or anything...I'll figure out those in the next couple of days. I actually have to remind myself to look down. I haven't had any type of power meter or even simple cyclocomputer forever. Not use to it yet. But hopefully it helps me get to that next level.

First real Pro/1/2 race is this Saturday for me...Can't wait to do it. It'll be interesting. I think I'll do fine. Then starting Friday the 13th...STUPIDWEEK! I'm planning on doing about 10 out of the 17 races. That'll be something completely different. Harder than Ohio by far.

Other than that....not much going on yet. Just relaxing in Madtown. Barely working....

Tomorrow I'll go out on two rides. 50 miles each probably. With Gehling. I'll let you know how that goes....I'm really starting to like extremely long rides. Maybe winter training will be really fun....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

2 comments:

Ryan Baumann said...

I'm no coach Matt, but keep things simple here leading up to Superweek. Don't underestimate those races. They will be the hardest thing you've done, ever. Especially the road races.

Just be sure that you're fresh for racing this weekend and for Superweek.

Good luck!

-ryan

Ryan Baumann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.