21.12.06

As I sit here....

I'm becoming pretty brain fried. I've studied about 6 hours so far for 2 exams that are tomorrow. One at noon and another at 7:30pm. Its 12:30am right now and I'm going to be studying for another 3 hours. Then tomorrow morning I shall awake at 8am and continue to study all the way until noon. After that exam I'll come back to the library and study for another 5 hours before taking the last exam of this semester. Wow...I really study when I really need to. And since I've been studying almost nonstop this week I haven't been able to get out on many rides. I went for a 3 hour ride today after work...which was swell. It started raining a little bit, but I felt pretty good. I did a little bit more of a tempo ride just to make sure the legs are feeling the workouts. Damn I can't wait for the intervals...so soon!!!

Well, next week I'll put in one more solid week of base and then January comes...and the start of intervals begin. This semester is just about over...I can't wait to get out of Madison for a bit...some people are bothering me, and I just want to get out of this environment for a little bit. Relax, read, train, sleep, eat (healthy, cuz I really need to get into better shape starting now) and do it all over the next day. Thats all I'm going to do over break.

Other than that, sorry I haven't talked about the Holiday formal....All I can say is I got drunk 3 separate times, stole a glass full of a white russian from the Nitty Gritty, drew on a passed out Joe Comer's face, ate a crapload, and had an awesome time. I can't wait until next years holiday formal. But what I really can't wait for is the collegiate road season and hanging out with the team every single weekend and creating chaos.

Alright, I really need to get back to studying and thinking about cycling....I'll update everyone even more when I get home on Friday....maybe Saturday...or Sunday...you'll just have to wait and see I guess....geez the suspense! Can you handle it?

Ciao ciao.....

2 comments:

Sarah Lukas said...

intervals? you are excited? I mean, I can understand getting excited for the season but excited to do intervals? You always did disgust me in that way.

No, I'm only joking. It'll be good tho. Have fun!

Ryan Baumann said...

I like to have fun too, my middle name is fun.

Fun fun fun, fun fun fun.

Fun!

What a strange word...