29.8.06

Reborn...a little....

Sorry about that last post. Sometimes things just build up and its that one thing that makes you snap and look at things all the wrong way. I got a nice email from a friend I haven't seen in forever. It was relaxing. Its true...mostly all that stuff I was complaining about in that last post really shouldn't get to me. I have to live my life to the fullest and not care about the 'little' things that suck. I just have to be the fun, spontaneous person that I usually am. That's all.

I just got back from an MTB with the Super Strong Freshman Steve. I feel awesome. We were riding really strong...even though I know he could have just taken off and left me in his dust. But in a way I feel like I could have taken him on. I felt strong and good on the Fuel (even though I want and need a new MTB, which will be a Salsa Moto Rapido). I've been going to the gym alot and getting toner and fitter so thats helping a bit. I just feel a little better. This winter will be a lot of training, but the correct training. I WILL come back stronger next year. I will be going to Mizzou this weekend for the collegiate races. I'm only doing B's but if everything does go right I may go up to A's for the Purdue weekend 2 weeks later.

And if anything I get to destroy a wall in our house tonight. So if I have any anger left in me I can take it out by putting many holes in the wall....

1 comment:

Sarah Lukas said...

good luck at mizzou!