20.8.06

HEY EVERYBODY...Come see how good I look....

Well today was the day of the photo shoot. My mom came down yesterday and we went shopping for some new clothes and such. We got all of my clothes ready last night (ironed them, sorted them out, etc.). I had over 30 shirts, 5 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts, 6 different sunglasses, 2 hats, 2 belts, 3 belt buckles, and 6 pairs of shoes. WOW.

So this morning I woke up at 6am to get me and all my stuff ready. We left and got to the photo shoot spot at around 7:50am or so. My photographer's name was Jeff and my make-up/hair stylist's name was Anja. They were both really cool. They were kinda hippie-ish. They were awesome. So after getting all my clothes together they only put me in 4 different outfits. But they were good choices. I got my make-up on, my hair did (3 different styles), and got ready to look pretty. All I can say is modeling is FUN! I would just be standing around and Jeff would love the pose I was doing. I must be a natural. lol. The other girl that was there modeling never modeled before just like me and honestly thought that I've done this already. Nope...I just love the camera. Jeff really did a great job with the shooting. I really liked my pictures. Some of them really don't look like me, but I still really liked them...alot. I'll be getting a CD with all the pictures and the proofs in 2 weeks. Until then you'll have to just wait to see the pictures. I hope this modeling thing goes somewhere.

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What made you want to be a model?

I think it was it the second time you went through the 3rd grade that I caught my reflection in a spoon and thought "that's what I want to do with my life."

What's that?

Be professionally good-looking.