15.4.08

News....

Alright so first off this week sucks and I have way too much homework and no (absolutely zero) motivation to do it. I only have 2.5 more weeks of school left since I'll be leaving for Colorado during the last week of school. But still have tons of shit to get done before then....

Ok well I'm on a new team now. Pista Elite Pro Development Team out of Cleveland. I feel honored (once again) to be invited onto the team. We're getting some pretty good deals. Races and lodging will be paid for....and we're getting some free gear. We're going to be doing some UCI races this year and we've been invited to the Tour of Leelanau. So that's pretty sweet. I guess there's bigger things in the team's future so I need to really perform well this year. The team is made up of a whole bunch of collegiate riders. Riders from Purdue, Marian, Indiana, and now Wisconsin (me).

Now I just have to decide if I want to do the Tour of Leelanau or Snake Alley/Quad Cities during Memorial Day weekend. Leelanau is definitely more prestigious, but we'll have to see what I'm able to do. I need to know by this weekend probably....

Ok I guess I have to do homework...and maybe I'll know more about the team after this weekend....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: