3.10.07

Just A Quick Update....

Just got back from a hard interval ride out west. Legs felt extremely shitty in the beginning, but came to quickly. Just 2 hrs, because I have to get ready here and get to acting class.

I'm getting better about the passing of my dog. My mom says that if she gets another dog she'll probably get another chihuahua. But that probably won't happen until spring if anything.

I rocked my Nutri Sci 510 exam. Well, hopefully I did. I think I at least came out of there with a B. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess my short term memory is pretty good after practicing it for the last 5 years of college. Screw studying for an exam a week before it....night before is fine.

I will probably be racing the RR at the Fall Fling this Saturday. Should be interesting seeing that I have raced a bike in 2 months. Hopefully I can stay up with all those fast guys. Or at least not be as burnt out as they are.

Well, shower time....

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

No comments: