31.1.07

Recovery...

Its a recovery week....on the bike...but not for homework. I've already had a paper due and I have an exam in 7 hrs...MY GOD!...its only the 2nd we of school. I need a recovery week from homework already. This semester is going kinda suck. I can't wait another 3.5 weeks for the season to start.

Oh and I really want to go to Collegiate Natz...I think I'll be in pretty good form by then...I'm kinda in good form right now. But my Accounting 300 class might fuck me over. Natz is May 10 - 13...well I have an acct 300 final on the 13th. They don't move finals really. Their thought on moving exams..."you should just drop the class now if you can't take the exam" Fucking-A man. And I need this class too, thats the thing. Accounting...you're not the center of the universe. So I went up to my TA and told him that I've been picked to go to Natz (Just in case). Well I need to get a letter from my "coach" the dates of the race and expected travel dates. Thing is...we don't have a coach. Do I just get a note from the Prez?...the Clubs Coordinator?...the Dean? And it sucks too, they want the letter, like, now even though our season hasn't started yet. I'll probably just talk to the Prez about this issue. God damn you Accounting....God damn you....

I'm studying for another 15 minutes and then heading to bed...gotta get up at 6AM to study a little more...

Ciao ciao....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan Baumann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan Baumann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan Baumann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan Baumann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan Baumann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan Baumann said...

Dude, I had the same problem last semester and I couldn't get out of it. A dean's letter may do the trick from your department, but a letter from club sports won't cut it. My math prof. just shrugged it off and said rules are rules. She even told me to fly out there if it was a big problem. You'll need special permission from someone way up there to pull it off.

Or you can just do what I did and travel independantly. Sucks ass though. Sorry dude.

"It's just a club sport..."