29.1.07

I'm already tired....

I guess people are wondering if I'm still alive...so I guess I should start updating this thing again....

Its only day 6 of school and I'm already tired of it. I work until 1am for SAFEwalk and I don't go to sleep until 2am and then I have to wake up at 6:30am for 7:45am class...OUCH! And when I'm not really getting enough sleep I kinda start getting a little cranky. I do however have an interesting schedule. I'm taking:

Food Sci 321: The law and regulation of food (Its only a 5 week course)
Nutri Sci 332: Human Nutritional Needs (Its pretty much the same course I took last semester, NS 132, but more indepth)
Food Sci 236: Nature of Food Lab (I'm the only male in a class of 18 students...YAY!!! I enjoy that ratio)
Bact 102: Bact Lab (yeah...boring)
Comm Arts 266: Theory and Practice in Group Discussion (We write papers about groups)
Acct 300 (I don't like accounting, thats about it)

Its only 13 credits...its nice I'm done at noon or 1pm every single day except for Mondays (Discussion at 3:30)...So Mondays will be my rest day with training. Training will be nice this semester...I just want it to be warm out.

I've been training pretty well for the last month and this week is a rest week for me. My power output has definitely increased alot just this month of January. Hopefully my body recovers and heals very nicely so I'm even stronger at the end of this week and then its more sprinting and intervals next week. Only 4 more weeks of training before the racing season begins...and I'm getting so antsy. If I'm studying with someone, all we can talk about is the upcoming racing season. I think I'll be pretty well set for the beginning of the season and I hope to improve alot by Natz and then be able to upgrade to Cat 2 during the summer. Soooo soon!! AHHHHHH....

And this coming weekend I need to travel up to Wausau. I guess Eastbay, the athletic company, wants me to model for them...So I get to go up to their store and model off some of their equipment and clothing. I'll be making 100$/hr which is super awesome and its my first modeling gig...so I'm excited and nervous. I'll let you know how that goes....

Other than that I've been hanging out at coffee shops finishing up/trying to get ahead in homework...going for rides (INSIDE), I'm kinda starting to hate the trainer but I'm still getting on it....and sleeping when I can. Not too much going on with life as of now. There will be a lot more when the season starts...then I'll be a very happy camper...

Ciao ciao....

No comments: