2.4.06

God damn!!!!!

Wow...I was just looking at some cycling races tonight and I found out something awesome. Since I've been here I've been riding alot. Well, two of the routes I've been taking and most recently been doing alot were part of the 2005 Giro d'Italia. Part of stage 7...I've gone up (both sides actually) the San Baronto climb and I've done the whole Stage 8 ITT course from Lamporecchio-Firenze, up and over Pinone. I may not be as fast as the P-R-Os (at least yet), but I keep getting faster and faster every time I go out. I don't even tire as easily as I once did.


So here's the map of stage 7...


Yeah, that 10% part isn't too bad...theres actually three different climbs up to San Baronto and I've done all of them...this one is definitely the hardest out of the 3.


Elevation map...its the second to last climb...


I ride this route (or atleast part of it) almost every single day!!!


The side they did is definitely easier then going up the other side...

No comments: