6.11.07

Almost....

I'm almost over this cold. I haven't been coughing, the sore throat is gone and I'm feeling a little more energized. I talked with my coach and he got me a bit more motivated tonight. I'll be getting back on the bike on Wednesday (due to time constraints tomorrow). Tomorrow, though, I have some time to get to the gym and lift. I kinda feel like going on some 6 hr rides....

Next week will be a lot better for going on these longer rides. But tomorrow I need to work at the commissary for my Food Science class again (week 2 out of 3). After that I have to go in for the cycling research study. Hold a certain amount of wattage for as long as I can, then at 3 I need to head to the Rock Agency and do my monologue for my boss so I can get my scripts and commericals for IMTA.....I only have 8 more weeks until I'm in L.A. I need to buy my plane tickets. So much right now!!!

Ciao ciao....
Waitey

1 comment:

Seth said...

What? When did this LA thing pop up? You going big time all of the sudden?