6.10.06

Cyclocross rules!!!....

So I got the Felt F1X and I love it. I went for a skills ride with Eaon and he taught me some good tricks for cyclocross racing. I'm going to love it. I'll be starting in Cat 3 for this year. I hope to move up by the end of this year actually. I've started riding bikes again and I actually still have a good amount of poer in the legs. I'll be trying out the Felt in a cross race next weekend in Delafield. I want to/will at least place top 5. This weekend I'm going to do a little skills training in the mornings and then go for a ride ith the Frugeri in the afternoon (do some intervals and stuff). I really want to come back strong next year and I think I can. Eaon is going to kinda be my coach will will be awesome. I can't waite! I want to be able to get sponsored for the next year so I need to show people what I can do. That's it for now. Time to study for a crapload of exams.....

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have something to be ambitious about again. I was getting worried you were going to attempt to quit life. Or something like that.

-Bitches