22.3.06

Karaoke rules!!!!

Ok so before I make my lengthy blog about what has happened in my life for the last two weeks, I want to talk about what happened last night!

So last night I was not going to go out...then decided about 45 minutes before everyone was going that I was going too. They kinda wanted me to go too, so I went. First we went to JJ's bar...that was alright...I mostly was making fun of the guys trying to sell roses (3 of them came in during the 20 minutes we were there, so I was kinda getting annoyed with them). Gehling would have been proud...I kinda shut them down the same way, but not as angry lol. Ok so we went to the next bar, Lion's Fountain. We stayed there for about 15 minutes, nothing was really happening there, so we left. We ended the night at Looney's, which is definitely my favorite bar. We were probably there for a good 3 hours. IT WAS KARAOKE NIGHT!!! So I wanted to sing...it was crazy I wasn't nervous or scared at all...maybe its because I was a little under the influence, but sometimes that doesn't matter. We'll me and one of my friends here decided we were going to sing 'Take Me On' by AH HA! We rocked the place and we were the last singers to go for the night...so we had to make it good. We actually got the crowd into and they were singing along like crazy. We got a pretty good round of applause. It was great! I love karaoke so much now. And I'm happy that I'm not as shy anymore. I'm going to find some bars with karaoke at Madison, practice my skills at home with our new Karaoke Revolution (yes call me a nerd, but everyone that tries it loves it). And I think I'm going to start going to Looney's every Tuesday night for some good ol' Karaoke. Got any song suggestions...I dedicate it to you. Last night was probably one of the most fun nights lifes I've had since I've been here.

I need to get on my bike...Its been raining for the last 3 days straight. God damn it...and then I'm going to Venice Fri thru Sun. I hope I don't have to take off a whole week. I gots to keep continuing to get stronger. Oh and nuova bicicletta update....NO FRAME YET!!! I'm in lots of suspense right now. I just want my bici. I'm going to the shop in a little bit to buy my new helmet (Carbon Black Selev....Very Italian, Geo has one now in the UW Madison colours) and my new shoes (I'm thinking some euro white Diadora's) We'll see how much everything costs. Ciao

Waite

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like Karaoke...you have no idea :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, karaoke may be fun, but you aren't supposed to practice. You nerd.

And my request Pineapple Princess by Annette Funicello.

Anonymous said...

Karaoke revolution shall be great.

God damn, took you long enough for us to add comments w/o having to register!

Waite For It said...

Yeah you know how it goes...I just didn't want to hear your shit at the time. lol